UNI-CONFARTIGIANATO agreement for the consultation of technical standards
The UNI-CONFARTIGIANATO Agreement, signed on 16 November 2021, is the response to the request of small businesses to make the consultation of voluntary technical standards more accessible, in application of UNI’s institutional mission to guarantee the widest possible dissemination of these standards, reaffirmed by EU Regulation 1025/2012.
What the Territorial Associations must do
According to Article 3 of the Agreement, in order to make it possible for its members to subscribe to the consultation of standards at the special agreed price, they must:
- spread the news of the Convention,
- collect subscription requests received from its members and verify the existence of the binding conditions (valid and current membership relationship),
- transmit the validated requests to UNI.
How to subscribe
The subscription is available under the following conditions:
- € 200 + VAT 22% for consulting the complete collection of UNI standards, for companies with less than 50 employees
- € 300 + 22% VAT for consulting the complete collection of UNI standards, for companies with more than 50 employees and a turnover of less than € 500 million
- € 50 + VAT 22% for the consultation of the UNI standards mentioned in the Legislative Decree 50/2016 Public Contracts Code, with the possibility of purchasing at a special, flat-rate price of Euro 15.00, plus VAT as per law, for each standard. For the list of included standards see Annex 2 of the Agreement
- € 140 + VAT 22% for the consultation of the UNI standards mentioned in the Technical Standards for Construction, with the possibility of purchasing at a special, flat-rate price of Euro 15.00, plus VAT as per law, for each standard. For the list of standards included see Annex 3 of the Agreement
Companies wishing to subscribe must send this form, filled in in its entirety, to the Territorial Association to which they belong.
The Territorial Association, after verifying the existence of the binding conditions, will forward the validated request to UNI.
UNI directly provides the company concerned with all the necessary information and credentials (login and password) to complete the membership and purchase the service directly online:
- by paying the full subscription price in advance
- by accepting the conditions set out in the ‘Contract for the provision of the subscription service’.
How the consultation works
Access – restricted to the customer and intended for internal use only – takes place via specific non-transferable personal logins and passwords. Each combination of login and password entitles only one simultaneous access to the standards database.
All UNI standards, implementations of EN standards as well as Italian adoptions of ISO standards (both current texts and those of withdrawn and/or replaced editions) can be consulted. The standards are continuously updated.
Consultation can take place 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via Internet connection.
The subscription entitles you to consult the full texts of the standards, not to download files or print them out.
The consultation service starts on the date of activation and remains active for 12 months.
For more information: